Buy Farm Works Mobile – $500.00
Portable Record-Keeping, Mapping, Scouting, Soil Sampling, and Variable Rate Application
Farm Works® Mobile software streamlines data management in the field by bundling record keeping, mapping, scouting, soil sampling, and variable rate application into one software solution. The Mobile software operates on any field computer with the Windows Mobile®, Windows 7 and above operating systems.
The software will connect to single or multi-product variable rate controllers that communicate through a serial cable. All files easily download into the Trimble Ag Software (formerly Farm Works office software) or convert into an ArcView shapefile for flexible data exchange with other mapping software. The Farm Works Mobile software will also connect to sensors for recording yield, conductivity, light reflectance, as-applied, and other data that can be downloaded in the Trimble Ag office suite or other third-party desktop software.
- Familiar and easy to use Client, Farm, Field, and Job data management.
- Customizable text display on screen.
- Synchronizes data with Farm Works office software.
- Data can be exported in Shapefile format to use with third party applications.
- Enter field records on the go.
- Data entry for field records can work independently or in conjunction with a GPS receiver to track planting dates, chemical usage, scale tickets, hybrid/variety location, and more.
- View histories of past hybrids, chemical applications, tillage practices, yield and more.
Mapping and Scouting
- Map field boundaries, drainage lines, pivots, ditches, and other points of interest.
- View background maps such as field boundaries, aerial photos, soil types, and yield maps.
- Record scouting attributes such as weed and insect types, notes, tile diameter, and more.
- Capture digital images of pests using mobile devices with built in cameras and GPS, such as a Trimble® handheld computers.
- Utilize grids or management zones for soil sampling.
- Use the navigation line to automatically connect the target points in the order they are numbered.
- Navigate to any point of interest using the compass or a 3D view of the map.
Variable Rate Application
- Control one or more products for variable rate application using prescription maps.
- Creates “as-applied” data which can be downloaded into Farm Works office or other third party desktop software.
- Supports external sensors for logging data and variable rate application.
- GPS Receiver outputting NMEA data (optional for logging field records)
- Mobile computer installed with Microsoft® Windows Mobile®, Windows 7 and above operating systems.
- 64MB RAM
Supported Variable Rate Controllers:
- AGCO Falcon
- AGCO Fieldstar
- Axiomatic for manure application
- DGH Counter
- DICKEY-john Dry, Liquid, or NH3
- Farm Scan
- Hardi International
- Hardi Mustang
- Hiniker 8605
- John Blue
- LH-Agro LH 5000 Sprayer, Fertilizer, Drill, or Slurry Spreader
- Micro-Trak 3405
- Micro-Trak MT9000
- Mid-Tech Granular or Liquid
- New Leader including Mark III and IV
- Raven versions A-H or J, Granular or Liquid
- RTS On/Off
- Squib Taylor
- Veris 3 Speed
- Ag Leader AL2000 (yield monitor)
- EM38 (soil conductivity)
- Grain Scan (protein monitor)
- Greenseeker (NDVI)
- Micro-Trak Grain Trak (yield monitor)
- Veris EC
- RDS Yield